Building Maintenance Systems
Effective planned and reactive building maintenance using Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems
As organisations demand a more efficient way of managing their sites at a reduced cost, the introduction of a new single Computer Assisted Facilities Management (CAFM) platform
to schedule and manage all building maintenance tasks will maintain a strong delivery of service efficiency and reporting. This fresh approach to the management of building maintenance, provides considerable improvements in accessing and monitoring performance information in order to schedule maintenance tasks effectively and react to emergency tasks as appropriate.
OCS manages your building maintenance assets through the deployment of our CAFM platform Concept Evolution™.
We develop asset databases to enable all planned and reactive maintenance to be managed and issued via our CAFM platform. All associated records are held electronically within the database and allocated to the relevant asset to enable a full audit trail to be effectively maintained.
Using our Concept Evolution™ CAFM platform to manage all building maintenance tasks provides our clients with a number of benefits including:
- Transparency in the way service delivery and performance is managed so you can assess this against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Web-enabled access via a self-service portal for ease of access and use
- An accurate, single view of all facilities and maintenance information
- Robust ‘real time’ management reporting
- All planned maintenance schedules, task history, and plant lifecycle data is secure and readily available
- 24/7 help desk service for full system support