Facilities Management for Government and Public Sector
Facilities Management Services for Central Government and Wider Public Sector Bodies
OCS is proud to support Central and Local Government to enhance the nation’s infrastructure, services and environment.
We are eligible as a supplier for the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) to provide facilities management services.
Total Facilities Management (TFM) – Lot 1 of the CCS Framework
We deliver TFM services under the name of Sigma Support Services in a Joint Venture with Galliford Try Building Limited.
Sigma Support Services offers the full range of hard and soft FM services, from building maintenance and mechanical and electrical services, to security, cleaning, catering and waste management. We provide best in class hard and soft FM services, self-delivered by one single provider.
Soft Facilities Management (SFM) – Lot 3 of the CCS Framework
OCS Group UK Limited delivers SFM services, including security, cleaning, catering, waste management and ancillary services.
Why choose us?
- A focus on health and safety to protect staff and customers
- Deep Public Sector knowledge, with experience in serving Central Government Departments and Local Authorities
- A customer-centric approach and focus on the expectations and wellbeing of your customers
- A commitment to staff training, developing specialist, multi-skilled service teams with Public Sector expertise, including apprenticeships
- Delivering services in sensitive areas, such as airside with requisite vetting, and in highly regulated industries in the national infrastructure, such as asbestos management
- Delivering sustainable services that adhere to regulatory requirements and contribute to meeting government targets
- Value for money for the public you serve
Public sector experience
We have extensive experience and an excellent track record in delivering services to the Public Sector:
- Central Government ministries, including Number 10 and 11 Downing Street (grounds), HM Treasury, the Ministry of Defence and other Central Government Departments
- Local Government bodies, including London (Transport for London and The Royal Parks) and Local Authorities (such as Hampshire, Warwickshire and Wokingham)
- Blue Light services and healthcare, such as large NHS Trust hospitals
- Airports, including London Heathrow and Gatwick, where we provide airside, passenger and terminal services, as well as aircraft services to international airlines such as British Airways
- Education, such as primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities, including schools in the London Boroughs of Hackney and Lewisham, Hampshire and Exeter
- Power generation installations and the National Grid